Write R functions - modularize, vectorize and debug your code
Enhance your R skills, write algorithms into R functions, apply them in your data analysis. Enlarge your capabilities with R, learn the most efficient techniques.
For robust, maintainable and readable code!
Become an R programmer and include common software development practices in your development process.
Basic experience with R is required.
Natural continuation of “Data analysis with tidyverse”.
What will you do?
- Write your own R functions
- Conditional execution in base R and Tidyverse
- Explicit looping and the apply family
- Making the code more efficient with vectorization
- Operate efficiently with matrices
- Structure & modularize your code
- Debugging and logging strategies
- Do you want to make your own code more professional?
- Do you want a workshop tailored for you and your team?
Do not wait anymore and request a quote for your company:
Request a quote
Show interest for a new date
Registration has ended.
22/06/2022 14 - 17:30 CEST
2nd attendee 30 CHF discount
- Recording available: no
The price of the workshop is specified in Swiss Francs (CHF). Check the corresponding amount in EUR or USD on e.g.